Let me show you how to get the most lusted after bag on the planet.
I am a handbag shopaholic but these days after losing my millions it is hard to justify buying a new one, also they are impossible to acquire; there is a two year waiting list at Hermes even if you are a celebrity.
Getting savvy when you are addicted and it is the only thing I will say I am still addicted to, you have to come up with a clever way to get what you want with the budget you have and do some handbag investigating.
Here are my top tips and where to source that dream bag for less.
- 1. Buy New and The Joke's On You.
- Take a look at Posh Pawn, the glamourous Pawnbroker in the heart of London's Hatton Garden where women swap their handbags for cash and you can pick them up.
- 2. Can't Pay, They'll Take It Away.
- Take a look at consignment store websites like Pandora in London's Knightsbridge www.pandoradressagency.com, Shush at the Wellington, St Johns Wood. www.shushatthewellington.com, www.deuxieme.co.uk, www.vestiairecollective.com
- 3. Cash In Your Handbag.
- If you want it but you cannot afford it, try swapping what you have, those designer bags gathering dust in your closet, the mistakes, and get onto www.designerexchange.com. This amazing buy, sell, swap, designer handbag exchange business has stores in Knightsbridge, Manchester and Birmingham, will take your old to you designer handbags and swap them for something new to you and my top tip for getting the desired Hermes Birkin dream bag without spending a penny.
Visit my You Tube channel More Venus for MORE of my top tips to getting More from your Health, Wealth and Happiness.