Best 6 Living on a Budget Tips
Easier said than done; we hear you. We're bursting with cheap, fun, inspirational beauty, health, wellbeing, life coaching free tips that work. We know how to live well on next to nothing.
- Never talk about money, those who have it never mention how much things cost.
- Want to go on holiday but you are broke? Travel for free. Why not offer your passion/hobby i.e. flower arranging, poetry, photography etc and get yourself hired by a cruise liner like Fred Olsen who offer workshops onboard for passengers to enjoy. You get a free cabin and food in return for your expertise and a fab holiday inbetween. Swapping services with others is the perfect way to get what you need without money.
- Want to lose weight by exercising but cannot afford the gym membership? Doing 30 minutes of moderate exercise 5 times a week will boast your general health and help you lose weight. Find something you enjoy and fit it into your everyday lifestyle like walking, jogging, swimming, cycling or dancing in front of the TV.
- Want to get out and meet people but have no money to be sociable? Why not volunteer your services to a local charity and feel good, whilst at the same time making new friends who will open up doors for you.
- Want something new to wear but you are broke? Try holding a clothes swap party for your friends and neighbours and get a brand new look without spending a penny.
- Nothing good to watch on TV. Use what you've got and swap. Get your neighbours together and pool your DVD's to create a library for your street or community.
Give with love, your time, your ear, your helping hand, your seat on the bus. Even with nothing you've actually got way more to give than you think.
Photo by: JOSHUA COLEMAN Unsplash