You will have to decide if you want to be thin more than you want to indulge
Venus Cow says, "The definition of insanity is to repeat the same behaviour and expect a different result. Diets don’t work long term!"
Diets can work in the short term but never work long term because they end. To create a healthy perfect body weight and keep it consistent, we have to stick to a healthy lifestyle plan by changing our bad habits and imbedded patterns into something we can do everyday and never think about. Losing weight before Christmas or to get into a LBD (little black dress) or bikini in the summer is true madness because the moment you reach your goal, you begin to relax and start over eating rubbish again. Decide the ideal weight and the dress size you long to be and when you reach your goal maintain it for life.
The truth is if you want to be thin, you have to eat less and if you want to look like Sharon Stone, you have go even further with your regime and eat only 1500 calories everyday from now on. You don’t get to look Hollywood celebrity fantastic without doing the hard work.
It may turn out that you don’t have the will power, cannot be bothered or just don’t want it enough but if you are focused and determined here is the way you do it for real.
Venus Cow says, "Start your lifestyle plan by detoxing to begin the journey to the thin within."
There is no miracle diet that will give you the body you desire without the commitment to giving up everything you think you love and that is the main reason why dieting never works.
For you this will be a difficult journey to continue when you return to your working lifestyle so you will need to adapt the plan accordingly i.e. a healthy breakfast must always be your regular habit.
Two stone lighter after 8 weeks on this plan you will have established new habits and it will become a lifestyle. There is no alcohol, caffeine, (tea, coffee, fizzy drinks), chocolate, meat for the 8 week period and the only rule with food is never mix carbs with fat. No white rice, white bread, potatoes or pasta. And make sure you have a large glass of still water every time you eat.
Venus Cow says, "You will have to decide if you want to be thin more than you want to indulge."
When you get up in the morning have a go at my controlled indulgence Hollywood Menu. Drink two cups of herb tea, mint, green, lemon followed by a glass of orange juice and a glass of water.
- One banana and a bowl of porridge
- Two poached eggs with bacon and mushrooms, no bread
- Smoked salmon with unlimited avocado, olives, sliced tomato and unlimited green salad with any dressing or humous.
- Two whole-wheat pita breads with cucumber, red onion, feta cheese and black olives and unlimited green salad and dressing.
- Chicken or tuna salad with avocado and dressing.
- Brown rice and cooked mixed vegetables.
Mid Afternoon snack.
- Two pieces of fruit and two cups of green tea or water.
- Any fish with unlimited vegetables and sauce but No potatoes.
- 3 egg omelette with cheese, peppers, mushrooms and big green salad with dressing.
- Any vegetarian stew, curry. No white rice but brown.
- Vegetarian sausage or soy mince dish with vegetables.
- Cheese and fruit with figs and chutney
- Two oatcakes or meringue nests with fruit and fresh cream.
Drink a glass of water with lemon juice before bed.
You must do 30 minutes exercise daily by running, walking, swimming, cycling. This is mandatory and must be 30 continuous minutes. You can snack during the day on brazil nuts, apple with peanut butter or dried apricots. OR salsa and celery sticks. The best thing you can do for your body and your health is give up bad carbs, so just remember to not eat anything white.
Good luck and do your best.
Photo by: Ali Inay Unsplash